- Global Cultural Warminghot!
This document is the first official release of the Global Cultural Warming concept which proposes that environmental warming is occuring in our psychological lives not just our physical lives. The model is a break through in thinking and provides a broader perspective around which we can look at our lives as human beings in community, at work and within ourselves.
- Knowledge Management - The Information Genomehot!
Organically grown knowledge management based on user needs is no longer a dream. The creation of Knowledge DNA – The Information Genome solves the information management and business intelligence dilemma that plagues businesses and learning institutions alike. Read more in this Press Release.
- Pyschological Genome - our psychological genetic make-uphot!
“The greatest revolution in psychotherapy since Freud,” cites one observer. “A quantum leap forward in psychotherapeutic treatment,” cites another. Heady praise indeed but it has not “gone to the head” of Dr. Leigh Kibby the creator of this new paradigm..... read more
- Social Capital - Connectedness and a unique measurement toolhot!
Work begun by Dr. Kibby over eight years ago is NOW released to the public - the Social Capital Equation (SCE) a measure of connectednedss and relationships. Recent application of the SCE provides compelling evidence of its worth in workplaces as a key measure of staff engagement and the potential to harness Human, Intellectual and Creative capital through INCREASED Social Capital.
READ A BRIEF PAPER - go to Papers and Articles in Free Downloads
- Be Happy Teams - the 9 Happy Team Habitshot!
- Dr. Leigh Kibby proposes his Team Happiness Factors based on his measure of Team Happiness - the Team Happiness Quotient (THQ). THQ involves measuring a number of behaviours and team perceptions of behaviours that contribute to happiness. These include how the team thinks and feels, how leaders LEAD, the behaviours leaders model, how leaders respond to the emotions and needs of their teams as well as team culture.